I am really bored...

10:49 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am really feeling bored as in i need to do something new and interesting so that i can feel a bit more refreshed... i am getting a type of brand new feelings that i have never get before in my life.. okay mayb in the past a little bit.. but now the feeling is super strong lah.. that is to get outta Singapore and go somewhere to tour.. and it doesnt help tat two of my colleagues are going overseas.. one week after the other...

Maybe it is the taiwan trip that started my desire to go overseas.. take a plane get outta singapore... blah blah blah... or just do something else different... but what to do?

Go to sungei buloh?.. hays goat farm?.. some farm farm thingy over at CCK?... I think i am getting drained.. as in spiritually... i need to be in nature once in a while to recharge myself or my spiritual self might drain away bit by bit... and going to nature place doesnt mean just a hiking but it is a hiking plus get to sit down somewhere quiet and sheltered and enjoy nature's company... enjoy the breeze.. see the animals get by.. look at the surroundings.. scold human beings for destroying the beautiful nature... yeah.. that is the thing that i wanna do..

Any suggestions as to where i can go?...

0 comments: