Amusing experience in Soo Kee at Vivocity

4:44 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well well... during CNY eve i went to sentosa with TFB to look at the Garden Fest thingy... so after the whole trip.. we were pretty sweaty already... However, due to last min change of dress for CNY first day, I had to shop in Vivo City for a pair of BIG earrings....

I so happened to pass by Soo Kee at Vivocity and would like to get my diamond cleaned for CNY... So i walked up to them... There were two sales girls standing at the entrance of Soo Kee, and when i stand in front of them... the first lady (most pro is the more exp staff) just look away without look at me at all and the second lady (should be a relatively new staff) looked at me and looked away then look back at me away... based on their body language, they seems to have no intention of serving or entertaining me at all except for the fact that the new staff was looking at me uninterested..... Until.....

I lifted my finger and show them the diamond ring and said (in a very snobbish tone) i would like to wash my ring... immediately the two women's (esp the older staff) face brighten up with a very very big smile while saying "Oh you want to wash your ring arh"... then immediately they urshered me into the shop, I challenged their snobbish attitude by asking.. "Would you like to see my Soo Kee card?" They immediately said no and the younger girl took my ring promptly and went into the room to wash it... While that older staff saw the opportunity to ty and pitch some sales while i was looking at the wedding rings... And after the younger staff returned my ring to me.. the older staff said in friendly (but quite pretended like how it feels like when somebody pretend to be close to you when they are not) tone.. "I will see you again huh"...

Oh man.. see me again??... yes i need to buy a pair of wedding rings.. but i will never, ever go back to a shop and give money to a snobbish staff who doesnt even want to entertain me in the first place to spend you noe... - -"'

0 comments: