You no good jerk!.. You will get ur retribution one day!

2:09 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Was talking to TFB yesterday and somehow the topic linked to my fav quote of Ohana means family and family means nobody get left behind... or forgotten... so i told him that is the reason why i will always be there to help my sis or at least try to be there to help her whenever she needs help.. and something he told me really made me very happy.. he said that he dun mind helping my sis... because he felt that she is really very poor thing... okay.. this portion made me happy because i found somebody who is willing to help my family when they are in trouble.. esp my sister nt that she is a trouble maker... but she more or less attracts trouble to her all the time..

And talking and talking and i nearly cried... because i think what he said make alot of sense.. she tried very hard to make the family work she really tried very hard on her part to make the whole family work... but unfortunately the jerk gets away with everything... while she has to suffer with her two noisy kids while the jerk get to dress in branded every single day and just do whatever he wants and carry on life as if there has no chances, as if he has all the freedom in the world and as if he is not a father except that he has two sons who bear his surname but other than money (which is frankly not alot and not given the least bit willingly as well) and nothing else.. oh yar.. i forgot he does give them stuff... things like TROUBLE, SADNESS, TEARS AND DISAPPOINTMENTS

I can only said that this has to do with my sister's life lah... it is really nthing but the way her life is loh.... we cant blame anybody for this but at least dun make the kids suffer for the adult's decisions...

I still stick to my belief every single day that tat jerk will get his retribution... now or future.. he will get it... and he wun get away with it..

0 comments: