Bluey and Sugar went for a shower....

7:39 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today is a very sad day...

Bluey and Sugar went for a shower together... Originally i thot that money can solve all problem.. i seriously think this way when i brought them out for their shower.. I thot that if i paid extra... i will be able to get them back within a day...

Today then i learned that it is not that way.... Bluey and Sugar will be gone for one week.... )=

I feel so sad!... I think the auntie muz have thot that i am a psycho because i was crying when i pay her the money and handed the both of them to her... but but... to me they are not just soft toys.. they are part of my family... Bluey was so freaked out by the idea of me leaving him that he thot i am leaving him for good.... Sugar din tell me much but i knew that he dun really wanna stay there but have no choice...

My heart hasnt felt so sore for a very long time and today i felt the heart pain again when i hand them over to the auntie.... booo hooo hooo... six long days to saturday before i can get them back..... )=

0 comments: