A tribute to someone i noe...

5:06 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
So hw does it felt??... to have used me like the way you did??.... you thot that i dunno... and i am stupid... enuff not to sense anything... it is not that i am stupid.. nor that i din sense anything... it is because i dun see the need in acting clever when people want to keep things from me... there is no point in asking... because i am frm the lowest level... i noe i din do much.. but i am just upset at the fact that i was being used like a piece of tissue paper and thrown away when the new tissue paper arrive... is the tissue paper better?? made of better quality??... then this inferior piece of used tissue paper was treated like dirt..... low class item... belong to the lower cast?... ya i think so... if you ask me why i dun bother to strive on.. i tell you because it is no pt... i am never the type of person who will blame the world but myself... but this time... I AM.. i have already tried my best... in all that i have done... but what to do when life decide that i have to end up like a piece of used tissue paper to be thrown away... and view as dirt subsequently?...

I will definately leave when it is time to... if you wanna question me why.. question my endurance... let me tell you this.. what i have gone thru so far.. is nthing compared to the hurt that you two of you have caused.... because i care for you two of you.. i chose to remain silent.... and not hurt the two of you... so that you two can go on.. as if nthing have ever happen.. because you will never realise that i have realise and notice...

P.S... pls dun ask me who is that two person.. people who should noe.. have already known who is this two person.. for the rest.. pls dun ask me... because at least this is the least RESPECT and human right that i can show to these two person.. who have caused me so much hurt...

0 comments: