Happy New Year!

6:07 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
In another two hr time.. it is hitting CNY... well... dun feel that much of a CNY mood tis yr... perhaps it is because i have not been talkin to my mum yet since the last quarral... Lets not go into further details about that...

My mind is in a very confused state nw... as per what my title suggest... i mit somebody... nthing happen yet... but i was just wondering if something will... i have this feeling that if this particular person is with me.. he will be my ultimate destination... but well... i am still hesitant about this... dun wan to fall heads down into love or anything... i dun wanna get hurt again... and waste another three yr of my life... thinking of this person.. and wondering about all the wat if...

Lets not spoilt CNY... we will spend CNY in a happier mood.. and nt care about anything.. my fate has not been working hard.. so lets let fate work tis time...

I m listening to a sad song nw.. my heart is sinking.. but the worse thing is that i dunno why it is sinking.. sigh~

0 comments: