My thots

7:59 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
hmm.. havent been bloggin for the past three days.. erm got alot alot of things in mind that i wish to say out.. but then i am tired.. to tired to wan to say them out.. i guess i am really afraid of the future that is y i am chosing the silent approach.. i have sooo much things that i wan to say out.. so much thots so much reasons of why i chose the different option.. yet.. i am afraid i am not confident of the future.. or i just dun wish to move on.. that is y i am avoiding and not talking about it.. would rather chose to remain silent rather than take my usual approach of toking, explaining to ppl why i do this and do that.. just let ppl keep on asking me bout i just keep quiet.. i guess this is because everything is happening at a very fast pace.. from graduating till now searching for jobs.. it is happening too fast.. give me some time.. give me some time to adjust to the current situation.. then i will move on and tell everybody in the what is my plan... haizz.. another matter that i have in my mind is well.. haha always the same matter lor.. haha

0 comments: